• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Type and Other U.S. Coinage - UPDATED new coins added + price adjustments

3 posts in this topic

I am liquidating a few pieces in order to generate revenue for another numismatic purchase. Trades may be considered, but my preference is to sell these out right.

Terms of Sale

Payment: Payment by PayPal is preferred; money orders and checks are also accepted. I reserve the right to hold checks for 5 busines days for members that are not established on the boards. Depending on the total purchase price and the item(s) of interest, payment plans may be offered.

Offers: Reasonable offers will be considered.

Shipping and Handling: The base line shipping for Priority Mail is $5 and insurance runs $1.05 per hundred. Shipping is capped at $15. Smaller invoices may be shipped (at a reduced shipping rate to the buyer) by First Class mail and insured for the purchase price.

Additional Photographs and references are available upon request.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items that are either on hold or sold have been removed.

1935 NGC XF40 DDR Buffalo 5c

PCGS Coin Facts estimates that there are only 500 specimens in all grades combined.

NGC Numismedia Price Guide does not provide a value at this grade level. The PCGS Price Guide Value at this level is $675.

21_obv_SC_zps41e46f44.jpg

21_rev_SC_zpsc73becb3.jpg

1885-CC NGC MS64 Morgan Dollar - (SOLD PENDING PAYMENT). This coin is very nice for the grade and would not look out of place in a gem set. My asking price is $785, which I think is reasonable given the high comparable prices that inferior pieces have sold for in recent weeks.

67_obv_SC_zps036a2c3d.jpg

67_rev_SC_zps9150b8b1.jpg