• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: The Kennedy Half Dollar Book by James Wiles

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a new or slightly used copy of James Wiles' Kennedy Half Dollar Book. Original list price was $40, looking to pay somewhere close to that. I can send a check, use PayPal gift, or I can also trade for coins if you would prefer that. I believe the book is supposed to come with a price guide, I would prefer it accompany any book I purchase.

Yes, Amazon has a used copy for $199...but I think that's gouging the price a bit, don't you?

Thanks!

~benjamin

Hi,

this book is incredibly sought after and scare.

Caleb on the PCGS boards is a big Kennedy guy and he had (2) for sale recently in the price range of $150 new, which was a pretty nice bargain. I don't think you will find one in the $50 range , possibly $100 range used if you checked frequently but it may take you quite some time to source. Its as thick as a phone book and you get what you pay for.