• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC Gem Uncirculated Washington quarters from an old set

2 posts in this topic

Update 8-24: Original items sold; remaining quarters from the set:

- lot of 6 raw, the slightly higher-value dates from the 40s (Choice-Gem, $180 OBO)

- NGC MS 65 1938-S, pretty light golden toning and luster

- 1937-D, NGC Unc Details, has fine hairlines but basically no contact marks, looks Superb Gem

- 4 common-date 1950s-60s singles, mostly NGC MS 65 (good grading samples :) )

- few more misc raw singles

See my ebay store Epiphyte Coins.

---------

- SOLD -

I'm selling most of a silver Washington quarter set that I bought raw about 15 years ago, mostly uncirculated, some key dates AU. Some are slabbed by NGC; some are for sale raw. Some have pretty natural edge toning from my album where they've been stored.

There are three partial sets (from the 40s, 50s, and 60s, not all coins in each range included) in their original Dansco album pages, previously for sale on ebay, that I'll sell here for the minimum bid price I had for them on ebay:

1940s, Select-Choice Uncirculated + 2 AU, 11 coins, $120)

1950s, Select-Gem Uncirculated, 14 coins, $220)

1960s, Select-Choice Uncirculated, 7 coins, $63)

(Note that the buy it now prices for these listings are the values I got from the price guide based on what I think the coins grade.)

There are also a large number of graded and ungraded singles still for sale in my ebay store: Epiphyte Coins

Key dates: 1936-D (NGC 55), 1932-S (NGC AU Details - fine hairlines, but looks uncirculated).