• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1892 $10 NGC MS61 Gold Liberty - Asking $950 delivered

14 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I haven't been here in a while, but I'll be around more now that work has calmed down and I've got the collecting bug back. It's nice to be back.

I traded a bunch of Silver Eagles in Dec. '11 to Proudtoown for this beauty and it's time to move on and let someone else enjoy her. I had intended to start an 1892 set, but never got around to looking for the other coins.

As is stated in the title, it's an 1892 $10 Liberty in an NGC holder graded MS61. I'm asking $1,000 for it, but am open to offers, and MAY be open to trades. I don't really need to move it, but would like to invest my money elsewhere if I am able.

Obverse of slab

Reverse of slab

Why are the pictures not working?

Sometimes the message board software is a bit moody and it has glitches. I have had this happen before. You may just want to consider linking to photobucket directly via normal hyperlink.