• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amercain Eagle WP set posted by wmfielding

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Received my 2 coin AE set 7/3/2013

I received my American Eagle set last Wednesday and boy were they pretty the enhanced sp coin was just stunning. I sent them off the same day to NGC they both looked like 70's to me at least that's what I'm hoping for. My luck I'll get a 69 and a 70 and I'll end up buying 2 coins from the after market and sell the 69 to recoup some of my money. But with fingers crossed and a little luck I won't have to buy the 2 coins.

Has anyone received theirs back from NGC? If so how did you do?

Happy Collecting and may God Bless....Mike

See more journals by wmfielding

Hi Mike, i hope when you receive your coin set back that there all 70s, my set was pushed back from the original date 7-11 to 7-19, "O" well they will show up some day, and hope for high grade's also. Don

I agree with on. The Mint has been improving their production methods in the last couple of years, starting with the 2011 25th set. MANY more 70's than in previous years. For myself, I chose to just buy a certified set, at $259 it saved me time and worrying.

Best of luck, Gene

Hey Mike,

I just received an email from NGC with my photos of my 4 coins I submitted for grading.

Two - SP 70 2013 ENHANCED FINISHED FIRST RELEASE

One - PF 70 2013 W EAGLE REVERSE

ONE -- PF 69 2013 W EAGLE REVERSE

Very happy that I got 70's for my Enhanced Finished coins. And to have a West Point set graded 70. All coins are labeled with the West Point Label.

Happy Collecting