• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale or Trade: Custom Mohogany Coin/Medal Cabinet

7 posts in this topic

Wife wants this gone.

The external dimensions of the very lightly used cabinet are 18" x 12" x 21" (high). The cabinet contains 24 trays. Each tray's dimensions is 15" L x 9.75" L x 3/4" thick with the "hollowed out" are approximately 14" x 8.75 x 1/2" deep. Each tray will accommodate up to 6 of the largest medals (100 mm / 4") in a single tray. Each recess has a soft green felt pad on the bottom.

Given the weight - local pickup only. I can accept anything in trade which will allow me to monetize to capture my investment.

PM me if there is any interest.

DSC09312.jpg

DSC09315.jpg

DSC09313-horz.jpg

Wow!

That is fantastic.

That has inspired me to get back in touch with my Cabinet Maker friend from High School.

Do you care if I use these pictures as a guide?

Well I guess that was a silly question since you would have never known I took them anyway. But I am asking just the same.

Wow!

That is fantastic.

That has inspired me to get back in touch with my Cabinet Maker friend from High School.

Do you care if I use these pictures as a guide?

Well I guess that was a silly question since you would have never known I took them anyway. But I am asking just the same.

It's probably a LOT cheaper just to buy this cabinet then commission someone to build you one.

If it helps, I need $750 in trade or cash (my cost) as long as its picked up locally. Shipping is not for me given the weight and packing involved. I no longer collect medals and this has become a decorative piece which my wife wants out.

It's probably a LOT cheaper just to buy this cabinet then commission someone to build you one.

For most yes I agree. I have always, in the past, just paid for materials and contributed to the building of whatever we were making. Cuts the cost considerably.

I came to the realization really quick though that this, although beautiful, would never work for me. I don't rely on a security system other than a shotgun and a 5'x3'x2' safe.