• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1899 Morgan

9 posts in this topic

I was looking at this coin, and almost pulled the trigger, but I thought it looked to be cleaned ? Am I right ? Looked to be a higher grade to me judging by the breast feathers.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1899-Morgan-Silver-Dollar-CHOICE-AU-BETTER-DATE-/370838652149?pt=Coins_US_Individual&hash=item5657b4c4f5&nma=true&si=j7bcMR24CduO%252BMXfYETLjvgHniU%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Stay away from Great Southern Coin

Their images are (very) often juiced and misleading, and they sell many MANY problem coins.

ive heard some night mares about gsc. do yourself a favor and go else where if you want something like that. jmo and have a great 4th of July everyone :)

I purchased 1 coin from them a few years ago. Once in hand, I immedietly contacted them and returned it. However, I gotta say they are very good about returning funds.

I purchased 1 coin from them a few years ago. Once in hand, I immedietly contacted them and returned it. However, I gotta say they are very good about returning funds.

They are good about refunds because they have a lot of practice :grin:

They are good about refunds because they have a lot of practice :grin:

:signfunny: