• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Post - FUN Show by bmorgen1

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Anyone going?

Hello,

My name is Brett!!

I've been in the the hobby since i was a kid, (starting off playing with my dad' s wheaties, but of course its different now).

I dont have much in the registry under my profile (bmorgen1), but if anyone is going down shoot a post. Believe it or not, this will be my first show...

I know this isnt the place for selling too, but I have some consignments on Heritage.

Also looking forward to dropping off some pieces,to the NGC booth for grading.

Hope to hear from someone!

Bjm

See more journals by bmorgen1

Welcome to the boards Brett! Being from the frigid north, I have it as a pilgrimage to some day go to a FUN show in January. At any rate I hope you have fun at the upcoming FUN show (pun intended), there is nothing like the bourse floor of a major coin show. You will definitely find yourself wanting to go again and again! All the best.

Gary

Welcome Brett. Good luck at FUN!!

You have come to the right place whether you collect moderns, classics, or just want to show off your signature sets. Our family is full of knowledge and is always eager to share.

Check out some of the recent journal entries to get a small sampling of what you can find. Also, if you haven't already, create an account on the Chat Boards where you can find tons more information and The Money Marketplace where you can buy, sell, and trade.

Again, welcome!

Michael

I'll be wandering around the bourse floor Thursday and Friday. I'm hoping to see some nice Carson City GSA's! I'm sure I will because Doug Sharpe will be there.

Sadly, unless I can swing a trade it will be mostly window shopping for me this summer.

Welcome Brett !

I'm sure you will have a great time Little FUN ~ an excellent choice for your 1st Show. I bet that you will make plans to come back for Big FUN in January. Hope to see you at both of them.

Benny

Hay Brett, Well to the forum, i hope when you drop off your coin at NGC that you receive all high grade's, have fun at the show, and dont spent to much $$$,. Don