• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Raw Coins for Sale! Mercury Dimes, Roosevelt Dimes, Franklin Halves & More!

2 posts in this topic

Paypal(+3%) is the preferred method of payment. All coins will ship out USPS Priority Mail which will include insurance and delivery/signature confirmation. I will negotiate on prices some. Thanks for looking!

Up first is a very nice 1949 Franklin Half Dollar. I feel this is a very nice piece that is well struck and has Full Bell Lines to go with that nice strike! I'm asking $60 delivered. SOLD!!!

1949FranklinFullCoin_zps8c1fa514.png

Up next is a nice selection of Mercury Dimes. Dates are- 1935, 1938-D, 1939-D, 1940-D, 1943-S. All Dimes have great luster and are much brighter in hand. I feel that all these Dimes have Full Split Bands as well. You can buy one or buy them all! Buy them all and get a discount!

1935- $ 80 delivered

1938-D $80 delivered

1939-D $50 delivered

1940-D $50 delivered

1943-S $65 delivered

Or buy them all for $290!

MercuryDimes_zpsc7a9185f.png

1984-D Kennedy Half Dollar. Coin is in excellent condition. Just a few marks on the Obverse but nothing too distracting. Some great luster on this coin as well! $35 delivered

1984DKennedyFullCoin_zpsb4d45420.png

1984-D Roosevelt Dime. This is another Gem stunner! Virtually free of any contact marks. Lots of luster and a very nice strike. I feel that this coin will make Full Torch designation. $65 delivered

1984DRooseveltFullCoin_zps9140d661.png

1984-S Proof Set- No Lincoln Cent. The Lincoln Cent was badly corroded so I removed it from the set. Coins are all Deep Cameo and have very nice fields with very few marks of spots. Every coin displays some form of a Golden toning, with the Jefferson Nickel showing the most toning. $35 delivered. I will sell one coin or all. Send me a PM and make an offer.

1984SFullSet_zpsdd8ec755.png

1960 Proof Set. NO OGP. All coins are in great condition with very little hazing or spots. No cameo/deep cameo coins in this set unfortunately. The Jefferson Nickel looks like it may have a bit of a cameo appearance, but not enough to get the designation. I will sell one coin or all. Send me a PM and make an offer. $30 delivered. SOLD!!!!

1960ProofSet_zpsbdd61ee4.png

I can send larger images of all the coins if needed! Just let me know! Thanks!