• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

American Eagle PF70 Set in NGC 1986-2013 including 1995W

7 posts in this topic

Since 1986 I started my collection of Silver Eagles NGC PF70. I was very fortunate to obtain the 1995W in NGC PF70. I was disappointed when the Mint did not issue a 2009 Proof coin, but I still continued my collection to this date of 2013. However, for personal reasons beyond my control, I will not be able to continue this collection. I am hoping to part with it to somebody who would like to continue on where I left off from 2013. If anyone would be interested in taking over this collection, please contact me by my email at pattycake2555@comcast.net.

This post should be in the Money Marketplace forum if you are looking to sell your collection. References are also a plus!

Welcome to the boards! I hope you're able to get your collection sold.

Edited to add: I stand corrected! This thread is showing here in the Money Marketplace and on the U.S. Coins forum. I did not realize this until just now. My apologies!

This post is in the money marketplace.

It was in the US coins forum. It was moved and I guess my reply carried over. My apologies again to the OP!

We definitely want to see pics.

I think I saw a 95-W pcgs PR70DCAM that sold for like $80k on GC. Isn't it crazy that the one coin given away free as a bonus is the most desirable in PF70 of all this series??

You should contact one of the bigger auction house. They will professionally photograph all the coins. And you will get a larger audience. As you know You have a very desirable set and will generate a lot of buzz. Good luck, and keep us posted as to what venue you will be using.

You should contact one of the bigger auction house. They will professionally photograph all the coins. And you will get a larger audience. As you know You have a very desirable set and will generate a lot of buzz. Good luck, and keep us posted as to what venue you will be using.

Ditto!

I think this would be the best way to go to reach most of those collectors with the deepest pockets.

Chris