• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I the only one???

39 posts in this topic

On my web browser (Safari) I've noticed that the boards ATS are not "refreshing", e.g. the latest post date I'm seeing in the US Coin Forum is 1:20 pm (CA. time) June 18, 2013, and nothing has changed since then. In other words there are no new threads or posts since that date/time. Is anyone else having this problem, or are you seeing the most current posts (e.g. posts occurring on June 19)? Thanks!

Same here. I received and sent a PM to someone, but I'm not getting any new posts. I tried to post and my laptop give a "site certification problem" message and warned me not to go further. This laptop is loaded with anti-virus stuff so I did not go any further.

Thanks for letting me know that I am not the only one.

I forwarded this to our tech department, so hopefully we can get whatever the issue is fixed soon!

This is the PCGS site, NOT the NGC site that is the issue. I just wanted to point that out if you were not familiar with the ATS (across the street) nomenclature.

• Administrator

Thanks Bill. I just missed that part of the OP. Unforwarded to the tech department. :)

Kinda like DW put us all in timeout after he locked that post.

I was kinda wondering if he gave us all a chill pill. Since the PM function still works, I guess someone could ask.

I forwarded this to our tech department, so hopefully we can get whatever the issue is fixed soon!

This is the PCGS site, NOT the NGC site that is the issue. I just wanted to point that out if you were not familiar with the ATS (across the street) nomenclature.

Or TOS for That Other Site.

Yup, PCGS boards have been down since yesterday with only PM's going through.

The CAC boards are working perfectly fine though. :D

Yup, PCGS boards have been down since yesterday with only PM's going through. The CAC boards are working perfectly fine though. :D

8zfwv7.jpg

You must have been the world's first recipient of a CAC approved tongue transplant as you really aren't capable of finishing a single sentence without the usage of that word :facepalm:

Yup, PCGS boards have been down since yesterday with only PM's going through. The CAC boards are working perfectly fine though. :D

8zfwv7.jpg

You must have been the world's first recipient of a CAC approved tongue transplant as you really aren't capable of finishing a single sentence without the usage of that word :facepalm:

:roflmao:

Who knew that my WCDD thread would mean TEOCAWKI!
It certainly wasn't your thread Tom.

It was the ID 10 T that decided, in his mind, that you don't have the right to continue to author these amusing "Why Coin Dealers Drink" threads. (Which I find totally entertaining BTW)

Some folks just cannot seem to grasp certain concepts with Internet forums.

It has been close to 24 hours now. You cannot edit posts either. Yup, PMs work just fine.

What are we going to do? Withdrawal is not something I deal with so well. ;):insane::frustrated::pullhair::ohnoez:

I'm glad these boards are up. I need to post some stuff for sale here since the BST ATS isn't working. hm

Who knew that my WCDD thread would mean TEOCAWKI!
It certainly wasn't your thread Tom.

It was the ID 10 T that decided, in his mind, that you don't have the right to continue to author these amusing "Why Coin Dealers Drink" threads. (Which I find totally entertaining BTW)

Some folks just cannot seem to grasp certain concepts with Internet forums.

He did seem to be incredibly anal about it, didn't he?

8zfwv7.jpg

Now THAT is hilarious! lol:roflmao:

It's no doubt just a glitch.

There have been an awful lot of software changes made by microsoft recently and something probably is incompatible. I just worked on my computer for a whole week to get it to work for 8 update 10.

All the bugs still aren't out. They release this junk and use us as test subjects.