• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I the only one???

39 posts in this topic

All the bugs still aren't out. They release this junk and use us as test subjects.

Tell me about it.

I shutter every time I see the dreaded words, “upgrade available.” :o They would be more accurate if they said “upgrade or downgrade coming at ya.” :tonofbricks: One of them was so bad we had to get my computer maintenance guy to take it off. :pullhair: Thank goodness my wife pressed the offending button and not I, or else it would have been .... :baiting:

It's no doubt just a glitch.

There have been an awful lot of software changes made by microsoft recently and something probably is incompatible. I just worked on my computer for a whole week to get it to work for 8 update 10.

All the bugs still aren't out. They release this junk and use us as test subjects.

Really? Really? All the problems are from MS upgrades? Mouse problems? Connectivity problems? Other updates? Btw....look at those updates and most of them are probably patching security issues that come up.

Most of the time, but not always, the problems are user error ;)

And, for the PCGS boards, it was likely a mass timeout for people going overboard on stupidity.

And, for the PCGS boards, it was likely a mass timeout for people going overboard on stupidity.

I doubt they shut it down for that. You don't shut down an asylum just because the inmates are crazy. It was likely a glitch of some kind.

. You don't shut down an asylum just because the inmates are crazy. .

You might if the doctor is crazy as well!