• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Many very tough type coins for sale on eBay or here!

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have quite a few very hard to find type coins including early bust half varieties, many CAC, late date seated halves, the tough business strikes including one in PL, and some other nice type coins. Also a couple nicely rainbow toned Morgan/Peace dollars.

Always open to entertaining offers via PM here.

Here is a link to my store:

http://stores.ebay.com/jason-riffe-rare-coins?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

I've done business with many of you in the past on eBay and you can view my feedback if you have any concerns.

Thanks all!

Hey Jason!

Gorgeous coins you have there and unfortunately (for my wallet) they're exactly what I like to collect and or sell! lol

Hey Ryan!

Good to hear from you. Haven't spoken to you in years! Hope you're doing well.

If anyone is wondering, some of the material I have some room on, especially the buy it now or best offer listings. For instance, the 1811 CBH NGC MS-63 I could sell below greysheet bid here. The items that are up for auction, I'm fairly close on but of course I can give a better deal if no eBay fees are involved.

Thanks all for your consideration and always feel free to PM me with any questions!

...... that 1888 SLH is mind-numbing....... maybe I could pick up a second job....... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u