• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photo's from brg5658 are in...

13 posts in this topic

Some of the forum jumpers may have seen me post these ATS. I added photos to my NGC registry now, and want to share. I am loving the layout at NGC for the slideshow.

I would like to thank brg for some great quality photos. A pleasant experience and very professional about the process. Now his opinions are another thing! lol:screwy::roflmao:

Enjoy: http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetSlideshow.aspx?PeopleSetID=153443

I find these circulated Barber halves to be quite attractive, and I think Brandon is awesome for taking the time and effort to become a good coin photographer.

I'm not sure why it matters what plastic the coins are in (or not in)....

That is a fantastic, uniformly attractive, well matched set. I can't pick out one that I like the best - because all of them look great.

Folks, if you are trying to build a circulated set, this is how you do it.

Wow what a great set!

All coins match (and compliment) eachother, I can see that each coin was picked carefully for this set. Beautiful!

Great pics, too!

Very nicely matched set. Obviously took attention and searching to find these.

That is a fantastic, uniformly attractive, well matched set. I can't pick out one that I like the best - because all of them look great.

Folks, if you are trying to build a circulated set, this is how you do it.

Agreed. The coins are all attractive, nicely matched, and original. Also, Brandon did a great job imaging those for you.

Some of the forum jumpers may have seen me post these ATS. I added photos to my NGC registry now, and want to share. I am loving the layout at NGC for the slideshow.

I would like to thank brg for some great quality photos. A pleasant experience and very professional about the process. Now his opinions are another thing! lol:screwy::roflmao:

Enjoy: http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetSlideshow.aspx?PeopleSetID=153443

lol Justin was also pretty easy to deal with. But, I still prefer the black background, which he didn't listen to me on. :P Oh well, I suppose the customer is always right. ;)

I really like the slide show capability on the NGC registry also. The coins look nice there Justin, even if they are all PCGS tombs. :baiting: