• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

As Promised! posted by VUMC409

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Details and pictures.

OK here is the revelation.

I generally don't have a problem contacting other members of CS to let them know I am interested in a coin they have. However, when it comes to contacting some of the higher ranked owners, especially those ranked higher than mine, it gets a little fuzzy for me. Nonetheless, I contacted a fellow member that was situated one set higher than me, so he is #4 in the Lincoln 59-date set, and told him I was interested in some of his coins. Anyway, negotiations took about two weeks but we finally agreed to an even trade - a Lincoln for a Lincoln.

The coin he wanted was a 1955 P MS67RD with a total pop of 57 in the grade that I had. In return I wanted a 1986D MS69RD with a total pop in the grade of only 3!

This fellow member is KKM and I wish to thank him for a spectacular trade and a beautiful coin on my end.

Without further ado, I present my newest addition, my 1986D NGC MS69RD. Enjoy the photo and thanks for reading.

13721.jpg

See more journals by VUMC409

Michael that is one awesome addition to your collection. KKM has an amazing collection and the best coin in my collection came from him. Beautiful coin and I know how excited you are. Not too often I drool anymore but this one has my mouth watering.