• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Parsippany (NJ) Show this Sunday (9/5)... anyone going?

8 posts in this topic

I'll be there hopefully early (might be too early for me to be bright wink.gif)

If you're going, we can have some show and tell! smile.gif

For those that don't know, the show has around 80 tables with lots of stuff--a very nice monthly show indeedy.

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

I’ll be there. Would you like to meet at Bob Beels table or just find each other at some point during the show? I forget, what time does the show open?

John

John,

It opens at 9--I'll probably be there before then wink.gif

I'd definitely like to catch up with you--I'll bring those buffalos I got back from PCGS a few weeks ago so you can see (and I can brag wink.gif).

According to Tom, I'm not sure if Bob is still taking the table (thus, neither is Tom frown.gif)... I don't know if Tom is going or not (...TOM!???)

If Bob is there, let's meet at his table around 10 if we don't find each other sooner--if he's not, let's just meet at the entrance.

Jeremy

Bob will be there, but he won't have a table. I think he will only be there shortly to try to buy a few things. I might be going to the show but don't know yet as my in-laws came to our place last night and will be here for ten days. If my father-in-law would like to go then I will be there.

Tom,

A few things:

1- Would this not be at least the second time your in-laws have kept you from a show?

2- They're there for 10 days... at least you have an excuse to avoid them for a few hours! Take it! 893applaud-thumb.gifgossip.gif