• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ANA Grading Seminar IS coming to the N.H. Coin Expo 9/29-9/30!

5 posts in this topic

Ok, the grading seminar IS COMING to the N.H. Coin Expo. The cost is only $300, less $25 for NENA members, and less another $25 for ANA members.

There is a registration link at www.nenacoin.org Actually click on the ANA Grading Seminar link at that page.

We're looking for a few more good men/women to make this work.

If you're on the East Coast, this is an economical way to attend this seminar without flying out to Colorado.

The seminar is 9/29-9/30 9:00-5:00 Wed. and Thurs. and will be located at the Wayfarer Inn in Bedford N.H.

I took the seminar a year ago and I highly recommend it! This is the best way to protect oneself in the cutthroat coin market.

Well the seminar is on, for sure. Enough sign ups for a full commitment from the ANA.

Anyone here signed up?

Chris, you do have to sign up ahead of time with the ANA for the grading seminar.

Plenty of room for more sign ups!

I took the full-week course in Colorado Springs this past summer at the Seminar. Let me say that if you haven't taken the course, you MUST take the course. The ANA gets wonderful teachers, and you do what's most important--look at LOTS of coins.

The atmosphere is wonderful--laid back and friendly.

In a few days, I found myself grading within 1 point of the big boys (I was usually low) 85% of the time (which showed--I just got back from NGC a 66 I called 65 makepoint.gif). It's really an invaluable experience.

Jeremy