• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DONE.

3 posts in this topic

WORKING ON A DEAL NOW WITH A FELLOW MEMBER, SO FOR NOW I THINK I HAVE ENOUGH. THANKS FOR ALL OFFERS. Looking for the blue mint boxes in which the 2011 anniversary sets came in.

For all the collectors who bought those sets and now have their eagles certified - I'll give you some $$ for the empty boxes!

I will be using these for display only, so No capsules - OK, no COA - OK. I'd still take the capsules if you have them, but for the COA I have no use whatsoever.

It needs to have the carton box, wooden box, sleeve, and felt. If there's a MINIMAL damage to the sleeve, it is fine. I guess no sleeve at all would also be acceptable, if the price is good enough.

Cheapest one's I found on eBay (when buying wholesale) came to about $10.75 delivered (it IS an auction, but seems like no bids so far).

If you can offer me a larger quantity, at a better price, please contact me with a comment to this post, a PM, or email (JcohenK@yahoo.com).

I will be paying through paypal gift or a personal check.

I'm looking for quantity on these so as long as this post is up, I'm still buying.

Thanks!

PM sent. Why do you have to have the thin outer paper box? Am not sure I have those, were they returned by NGC from grading along with the rest of the OGP? I'll have to check my storage locker.

PM sent. Why do you have to have the thin outer paper box? Am not sure I have those, were they returned by NGC from grading along with the rest of the OGP? I'll have to check my storage locker.

You're right. I don't. I don't know why I wrote I needed them.

I emailed back.

Thanks.