• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ATS ?

8 posts in this topic

I keep hearing about people posting ATS, "across the street". Is that referring to the PCGS boards? Or is there another forum? Sorry for the stupid question. Just curious, as this is the only board I participate in. Thanks in advance..BruceS hm

The posters on the PCGS coin forums also use ATS to refer to the NGC coin forums. Both are great forums and many participate on both forums.

Thanks to you both, I was just over there and it does seem like a nice board. but i noticed they dont let NGC coins into their registry?

Thia board, is also referred to as 'Sleepy Hollow' meaning quiet, slow moving as opposed to when they had 'The Open Forum' ATS...it was a fun mad house, but shut down.

but i noticed they dont let NGC coins into their registry?

And if you discuss other TPG's too much over there you run the risk of being banned. It's pretty much a PCGS only fan club. Oh don't criticize PCGS in any whay shape or form, that's grounds for banning as well. If you take that to extremes that could mean disagreeing with a grade assigned by PCGS could be a criticism and grounds for banning. NGC is a lot more tolerant of dissent and differences of opinion.