• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASE 2-coin set on sale now

79 posts in this topic

I ordered mine within minutes of the opening and I just got them today. I guess since I only ordered three sets I wasn't considered important enough for the mint to send my sets until the big guys got theirs and had them certified!

I ordered mine within minutes of the opening and I just got them today. I guess since I only ordered three sets I wasn't considered important enough for the mint to send my sets until the big guys got theirs and had them certified!

This must set some kind of record

Ordered on first day of sale......shipped from mint today!

No happy mr. mint

That is impressive. I was actually planning to order a set of these, but see that they are sold out. I like the enhanced eagle design.

Mine finally shipped today,express mail. Date was 8/14 then 7/19 ordered first day, wonder what they mean by express. ^^ ordered 1 set, sure the h%ll isn't Jimmy John fast

I started this thread way back and I can't believe people are still waiting for their sets I too ordered first day and have had my sets for a just about a month. I wondered if my email to mint complaining about thier backlog had any Thing to do with getting my sets as promised + or - a couple days? Idk. But as far as first come first served, I don't think so.......

I started this thread way back and I can't believe people are still waiting for their sets I too ordered first day and have had my sets for a just about a month. I wondered if my email to mint complaining about thier backlog had any Thing to do with getting my sets as promised + or - a couple days? Idk. But as far as first come first served, I don't think so.......

Nothing to do with complaining, I've already received and graded my first day orders. I've had the graded slabs in hand for a couple of weeks now.

My last day orders are supposed to ship tomorrow. We'll see if they do... :grin:

I have forgotten what I even ordered and when it's been so long lol
If it wasn't for this thread I would have forgotten that I put an order in.

Forgot to mention, the coins from my set looks flawless, I know they would grade 70 without any doubt. Not sure if I am going to send them in or keep raw. Wonder what they will do next year, maybe a Denver set, any guesses????

The mint seems to be having more confusion/issues with these. Now my order says this -

Product Name.............................................Quantity....Price(each) ......Total................Item Status

2013 AM EAGLE SILVER 2-COIN SET (WP).....2 ..........$139.95.........$279.90........2 units backordered.

Expected to ship on 07/19/2013

Today's date is 8/13/13 - How in the hell are they going to have them shipped by 7/19/13 :ohnoez:

The mint seems to be having more confusion/issues with these. Now my order says this -

Product Name.............................................Quantity....Price(each) ......Total................Item Status

2013 AM EAGLE SILVER 2-COIN SET (WP).....2 ..........$139.95.........$279.90........2 units backordered.

Expected to ship on 07/19/2013

Today's date is 8/13/13 - How in the hell are they going to have them shipped by 7/19/13 :ohnoez:

I used to have the 7/19 ship date! Now I have a 8/9 ship date! No, they haven't shipped yet!

Those sets were ordered close to end of sales on day 28.

I got my set today and I have to say...the coins are beautiful and I am blown away by the packaging and presentation. The best I have seen from the mint and I am now planning on keeping the set instead of having the coins graded and then selling them.

Nice job US mint (thumbs u

I called the Mint this morning to see what the deal is with the delivery date for my sets.

Customer service Rep " The packaging for these sets is made overseas and we are awaiting the next shipment. The deliveries of packaging has been inconsistent so we have no idea when these sets are going to ship".