• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My First Blue Toner and PCGS slab posted by #

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Im addicted to Blue and NOT the Breaking Bad kind

Well I bought the coin not the holder even though I would have preferred a NGC for continuity sake since it goes into my 1879 mint set. This is the bluest toning I've ever seen and am now a collector of blue coins. If not for the toning I think it would have been graded ProofLike. Im surely going to search for more toned coins to replace coins in my 1879 mint set. The only coin giving me such a hard time locating is the 79' shield nickel ms for which I've been searching hard for over a year. The remaining gold coins aren't that difficult to find just costly. Tis the reason I'm selling most silver and gold eagles along with some top pop misc. coins. Hunter's Gold has bought a few high end Lincoln's and one that a top pop of one: but as much as he is paying I'll let him share the coin and pic with you soon. In the mean time here's a pic with an iPhone and shoebox of my newest 1879 seated liberty quarter MS-67 CAC. I'm hoping to have just Carson City GSA's, Carson City type set and my 1879 mint set and either selling or just removing the rest from my registry sets. Major shout out and thanks to Hunter's Gold, grilloj39, BruceS and CCcoindude are some of the GREAT members I've sold to this year without any problems and great to deal / visit with, Thanks!

13556.jpeg

See more journals by #

WOW! That is a fantastic looking coin! Booming luster! I hope you can post full obverse and reverse pictures. (thumbs u

Nicely done, congrats on a spectacular addition to your set !!

Lets see, MS67, CAC, great toning, check, check, check WOW !!!!

Best wishes for continued success.

Rich