• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And Than There Were None posted by blake-rock

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Done Deal

For 15 years I have been working on the sixteen coin set of New Orleans Liberty Head Half Eagles. I can recall finding each and ever coin. Today the Jazz Collection is complete and will never be upgraded. Ever coin has a story and every story is that makes this collection special to me.

See more journals by blake-rock

I wanted to chime in an say' Way to Go! The feeling of finally completing your collection must be awesome. The accomplishment of hard (enjoyable) work has ended, however' a great feeling inside that will be stay with you.

Coin collecting can be a very individual and creative endeavor, so keep in touch

blake-rock on your new venture of collecting.

Jim Berline

Congrats! That is a lovely set of nicely matched coins. Additional kudos for the nicely done photography and documentation. I very much enjoyed viewing and reading about $5 New Orleans Mint Gold. PS- luv the 1847-O Eliasberg, a very nice centerpiece !! Wishing you much continued success. Rich

Fifteen years is quite a long time to dedicate to completing a set. That's almost a one coin per year average. I confess to being quite a bit less patient than that. Well done!

Jack