• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A personal tribute to my wife... posted by VUMC409

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I know, how many of us do this kind of thing here. Well, I had to!

I won't regurgitate the whole thin here, but I will ask you to view my 1971 Mint set (http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/MySets_Listing.aspx?PeopleSetID=153429'>a>) to see the story. Please read and understand the first paragraph.

Thanks everyone,

Michael

13440.jpg

See more journals by VUMC409

Be Strong and take one day at a time. When the days get tuff; take one moment at a time. My prayers to you and your family.

Semper Fi !

Jack

Micheal it's times like these that words fail me, and you know it's not often that happens. My sentiments for you are essentially the same as Jack's and my prayers are most definitely with you, Emily, and your family. I pray for Emily's healing and for your strength to take it one day at a time.

Gary

Hey Michael,

I don't know your whole story but my wife made it through a battle with cancer. Her mother and four sisters passed from cancer so I didn't have much hope. Your comments about not posting much and being a man mean a lot more to her than you know. I say this because I thought I was just a big ole bag of crying **** for two years but my wife told me I was her strength, go figure. I don't know you but you've PM me twice, once about my 1879 mint set, those comments made my year, since then I've been following you but I rarely post. One day at a time bud with everyone praying for your family and all CS members here for support (don't hesitate to reach out just to talk) you'll make it.

David

Hi Michael,

I know that you and I have never communicated before but I read your story on your 1971 set. Man, that's rough.....but it sounds like both you and Emily have been through some tough stuff before, stuff that you have to be strong to get through. You guys will get through this, and Emily will be well again and your love and strength will be a huge part of getting her there. As with everyone else, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.