• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top Pop 6! posted by VUMC409

9 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Just received today...

my gorgeous 1961 P MS67RD Lincoln from Telecoin. That's right - only 6 in the top pop grade - and best I can tell only 3 of those are in our registry.

Right now it only fetches 241 points but hopefully that will change with two recent score change requests. Maybe it will at least be on par with the 1961 D with 908 points and 8 times as many graded in MS67RD.

I leave you with a picture of this amazing coin.

Thanks for reading,

Michael

13429.jpg

See more journals by VUMC409

Very nice. Most of the 60's Lincolns I see are about 63 - so this one is special and likely to remain scarce in this lofty a grade.

Congrats!!

Todd

Love it Michael. That is an outstanding addition. I am still waiting on mine to arrive and was deferring to you until it did. You make sure you stay in touch and if you need anything just let me know. I will keep you up too date and in the loop.

Chris,

Just checked the actual coin because I couldn't believe I would miss that.

It appears to be a photo anomaly as it is not on the coin.

Thanks for making me look twice.

Michael

After receiving my example in the mail the reverse of your example smokes my example without a doubt. The obverse are pretty close. Overall I would say yours is one of the nicer examples out there. Top notch addition