• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I liked Wihlborg's new buff so much, I had to get a newp too!

9 posts in this topic

I just couldn't stand it - The PRESSURE! insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Pushed completely over the edge, Pinnacle got me again! shocked.gifcloud9.gif

Hey, didn't I just get a 36-S? Is this one worth less because it's in an NGC holder?

Hoot

580448-1936-S%20Buffalo%205c%20MS67%20NGC%20obv.jpg

580449-1936-S%20Buffalo%205c%20MS67%20NGC%20rev.jpg

Hoot,

That’s funny; I was thinking of buying that coin but didn’t care for the way the image looked on Pinnacle’s web site. The coin looks MUCH nicer in your image.

As it happens, I ordered a coin from Pinnacle myself today. I should have it tomorrow. It’s not a buffalo, but it is a coin that I have been searching for just the right example of for a few years now. Hopefully, it will be as nice as its image and description. If so I’ll post an image of it.

Congrats on another great addition!

John

Thanks John - The coin is pretty wildly toned and I had it sent on approval because I was also not convinced of it by their photo! laugh.gif Anyhow, I approve. wink.gif

Thanks for the comments about the image. I'ts quite vibrant and lustrous. Wish I could capture that. Had to look at it carefully to see that the toning was real!

Also, the details are superb. I looked it over carefully for dings and nicks, of which I found none to speak of.

Post your new piece from Pinnacle when you get it! smile.gif

Hoot

Oh no, not another one. You people are sick...I tell you...SICK!

You guys just don't get it. You are supposed to send those to me...ASAP. Do so now or I'll have to come up with another diabolical scheme to get them...again.

jom

CA State Penitentiary

San Quentin, CA

Sorry, no pics. But, I got two TD's for my set. I am now missing two very common dates and a few T1 vs T2 minor 75, 76 varieties.

Both of my newps are stone-cold original, attractively toned, lustrous and definately not LQ for the grade: 75 T2 MS64 & 76S T1/T1 MS64.

EVP