• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB

5 posts in this topic

It's that time of the year where I start to migrate to the cabin where is just the family and nature. So one last try for some nice coins before I switch over into "up north mode". Im looking for 1880S,1881S and 1882S Morgans that have 100% toning on the obverse. Raw or graded doesnt really matter to me. Thousands of dollars available so lets see what you got!

thanks!

will anyone but us from Michigan know what 'up north' means? lol sorry...as I read that I thought, 'he has to be from MI' lol

Good luck and have great time 'UP NORTH' ;)

Hey dime freak another michigander here and up North is always great. I can almost call Newaygo up North but usually it goes to the Manistee river or more with the UP in the Fall.

I have the 80S;81S and 82 S however no toning to speak of so can not help you out on the treck North.

Have a great trip.

Skeeter.

Wisconsin has an "Up North" as well, but definately not the same as heading to the U.P. The wife is from da U.P., and we make many trips to visit relatives. Our favorite spot has to be Mackinac Island though. Can't say how jealous I am that you get to spend that amount of time in such beautiful country.