• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just a little retirement activity by CaptBrian1

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Durn coin shows, usually come home with more than I brought.

Yup, durn sellers are hotter than me for sure, came home with a pacel of new coins and added them to my registry. Don't have time to list them, but many duplicates. Take a look if u like modern graded coins. I sold off some WWII trinkets, and came away with some newer things. 14 gold pieces, MS70's and some other things added in. I sold a bunch of ungraded Morgans, I think about 110 of them for a little over silver price, and a few of my graded ones. Bought and sold some silver coins, just a lil bag of them, and made $50 helped pay for gas for the 450 mile round trip from the home 20 to New Port Richey and back. Fun too, it was a small neighborhood coin show put on by the Shriners and it is a great place to buy stuff. So, that is three coin shows so far this year, and as I travel from here to Alaska this summer, I intend to comb the states for goodies.

Well, g'nite to all, time for some shut-eye after all that typing in new coins. I am going to have the devil putting in pictures of them all.

Capt. Brian

13268.JPG

See more journals by CaptBrian1