• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 1916-D Mercury Dime, NGC AG3 PQ+ (PRICE LOWERED)

32 posts in this topic

And Jerseycat, who gave you the right to trash my thread with your nonsensical and unfounded, unwanted "advice"?

CC

CC, I am sorry, I was just trying to provide helpful pricing advice. I wish the best of luck with your sale.

I did not blame your friend. I said he did not help, and he did not help. My basic point was let this thread die and start over again. You are again letting your age control your emotions and actions rather than experience. This is the last advise I will give you because you once again ask why people are "trolling" your thread and when you get an answer you do not like , you start a teenage rant. let it die.

wheat

Wheat,

It really says something about you when you have to point to someone's age instead of their arguments to try to get a lick in. Your childish attempts to belittle CC is really a lame tactic.

-Sam