• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank You! posted by Jim Berline

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I just wanted to say' > Thank you, for such nice comments!

To the ones that responded,(also,to the ones that may respond later) on my 1947-S Jefferson nickel.

It's always a pleasure to get great feedback,and I'm hoping each and every one of you'success in finding those treasures you've been seeking also.

By the way, my latest find/purchase was one of the original Felix Schlag Autograph Cards,from a Frederick J Bart. He is a member of the PNG; and in the middle of writing a book about autographs on US paper money for Krause. He assures me of it's authenticity,mentioned he bought it about 20 years ago. I've been in search for a genuine card like this for the last 5 years now. I can hardly wait when it arrives at the mail box.

My Plan: Finding a beautiful display box where I can put this and my two SEGS Prf/Matte Originals in with it!

Wish you all the Best of Health, Respectively' Jim Berline

-----------------------------------------------

See more journals by Jim Berline