• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB 2013 PR70 NGC Pres Dollars....

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys and gals,

It's been a while since I have posted but I am still here just busy with work..I am trying to buy a set of 2013 PR70 Pres Dollars NGC. Does anyone have the 4 coin set for sale? I have been on e-bay and they are going for crazy amounts, over $180. I do understand that if that is what you can get than you should go for it but just thought I would reach out on here to see if someone would be willing to sell fo a fair price???

Shane...

Have you thought about purchasing them directly from the US Mint? The quality of the coins will be either 69 or 70.

Edit: Granted, you'll have to get them graded, but I think the market is high because the coins aren't being sold any other place but the mint.

Also, the Pres Dollars were just released by the mint about a week or so ago. It will take time for these coins to make it through the grading companies and get into the selling market. If you have patience (most of the time I don't) the price on these will come down as additional graded sets come into the market.

John

One thing to add, I usually get my set of these by purchasing the silver mint proof set. it won't be available until later in the year. I can't remember the schedule off hand, but it's on their site if your curious.