• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1986-2012 (27 Coin) NGC MS69 ASE SET (Sell or Trade)

1 post in this topic

First, yes, I am a complete NEWBY. This is my first post on any collector's society forum. I just renewed by NGC membership for the first time (one year in so far). I've read the guidelines/rules and hopefully I haven't missed anything. If I have, my apologies in advance. I will make any changes required as they are brought to my attention.

I am looking to sell or trade my 27-coin 1986-2012 American Silver Eagle set. All coins are graded by NGC at MS69. No West Points, Struck At, Special Releases - just the standard yearly releases. The 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012 are all Early Release designations. The 2006 and 1997 are First Strike designations. The 2004 has a US flag label. All not mentioned have the standard, brown label.

Issues:

All coins are problem free with the following exceptions (all hardly noticeable, not distracting):

2000 - one tiny milk spot each on OBV and REV

1997 - one tiny milk spot each on OBV and REV

1996 - tiny speck of something on OBV, slight tone/water mark to eagle's left

1994 - about four small milk spots on OBV

This is my only complete year set of ASEs in MS. I had another and planned on keeping this one (as it included the best looking coins I had accumulated over the years), but I would like to start collecting the Chinese 1/10 (10Y/50Y) ounce gold panda coins (complete set).

I am looking for either cash ($1,450, ship/insurance included, PayPal would increase the price by their percentage) OR a trade based on the NGC price guide (book-for-book) value trade on my coins for your coins. The total book value on my set is $1,577.45 as of 3/4/2013. I would be primarily interested in 69+ 1/10 ounce gold pandas NGC or PCGS - MS or PF/PR. I would consider mint sealed gold pandas as well - so long as they are problem free (no pink toning, marks, scuffs) - basically coins that I can send in to be graded that would likely come back as 69 or 70.

Please feel free to check out my auctions on eBay as well. If there are coins in there that interest you (helping me secure your available gold pandas), I would be willing to offer similar deals to trade towards 1/10 oz gold pandas. My eBay screen name is jrmibash.

Thank you for your consideration. Pictures and references are available on request, though I anticipate my eBay feedback will speak volumes to who I am. Have a wonderful day!