• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1871 IHC NGC VF35BN, 1894 Liberty Nickel NGC XF45

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I have two NGC certified coins for sale, with more to follow:

*1871 Indian Head Cent, NGC VF35BN. NGC Cert # 3681542-005. Numismedia FMV is $360, I'll sell for $300 shipped.

*1894 Liberty Nickel, NGC XF45. NGC Cert # 2584534-007. Numismedia FMV is $264. Will sell for $225 shipped.

First time I've sold here on the boards, although I have plenty of successful sales on eBay, CoinTalk, and Purely Numismatics. My primary eBay ID is benjamin_76_allen (for references - I have 100% feedback and these two coins are listed here as well as some other auctions.)

Thanks!

Welcome to our friendly little neighborhood!

Your prices are fair and I hope you have a lot of success selling them.

For a second there, I thought you were from "stl" St. Louis.

Do you work at Scotsman's? I used to work over at Eagle...I believe Greg called you to ask about another coin I have for sale once...1937 S Daniel Boone in MS67...Should probably list that here, too!

Do you work at Scotsman's? I used to work over at Eagle...I believe Greg called you to ask about another coin I have for sale once...1937 S Daniel Boone in MS67...Should probably list that here, too!

Yes and yes! I do remember Greg calling me about that, and not too long ago, either.