• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nashua N.H. Coin Show Report

3 posts in this topic

The show was busy, not crazy, but busy/steady. Not a ton available to buy, or so it seemed. When someone had some interesting coins, they were pretty much priced at the moon. Seems the logic is right now that if they sell the material, they can't buy more of it, so make the maximum on what they have.

Met up with a few board members. Always good for a few laughs and giggles.

I sold what I expected to sell, and even a few others.

I had purchased approximately a dozen coins for resale, and left the bourse with 3. Sold the nine "newps" before I could leave the building. Certain dealers are really starved for good coins. These seem to be the established shops with that have a decent sized customer base. To emphasize that point, the last few shows that I've set up at, I've been moving key and semi-key date Walkers, buffalo's, and Merc's to collectors that are looking to finish sets. Moreso than what I've seen in the last year or so.

Another good show and just two weeks unil the Westford Ma. show.

*Don't forget the N.H. Coin Expo this fall, with the ANA grading seminar!

http://www.nhcoinexpo.com/