• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

found another missing leaf RPD shield

5 posts in this topic

Hi all been a while but finally picked up another of my fave cherrys .. most would have just ignored this grubby little coin but a shield freak like me would get excited especially when it was only $10

I have looked it up and i am pointing to Flecher F-04 in what seems to be a early ish die state (left arrow not to thin yet and die gouge is just visible under x10

although this is a famous ML RPD it has been one which i have had trouble finding so happy as a pig in muck with it

Viz059_zps29088f60.jpg

Viz063_zpse69d7076.jpg

Viz064_zpsc19ee44c.jpg

Viz060_zps28abc977.jpg

Haven't heard from you in a long time, Dooly.

Yes, that's an F-04. By coincidence, I recently purchased the same variety. Bit higher grade though. :-)

Yep been doing other stuff and not been finding much .. thanks for the conformation (thumbs u .. yep and I bet it was a few more $'s or did you cherrypick it :applause:

ps do you think they are a bit tricky to get because everyone knows about this one ?