• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How will the Florida Hurricanes affect NGC?

12 posts in this topic

Scrw the coins....I have my windows taped up and my family is bracing for the worst. The Hurricane center is projected to go right over the tops of my house with sustained winds between 96 and 115 MPH.......let's just say we are all a little scared around here frown.gif

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

By now you've all seen the news and know that Charley just grazed the Sarasota area. We're all fine, and so are the coins.

By now you've all seen the news and know that Charley just grazed the Sarasota area. We're all fine, and so are the coins.

Great to hear Dave! (Especially about the people.) thumbsup2.gif

Mark

David,

Will NGC be handing out "my coins just missed Hurricane Charley" t-shirts or mugs at the next Long Beach show? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TRUTH

I read winds maxed at 145!!! Are you OK?

We didn't escape Charlie's wrath, but I posted the basics in the other thread about the hurricane. The house and the family are still standing, which is all that maters 893crossfingers-thumb.gif