• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auburn Ma. Coin Show Report

1 post in this topic

Arrived at the show around 8. I didn't bring a ton of stuff, and basically crammed as much as I could into one display case.

I don't usually set up here, but there was an opening, and a sort of last minute phone call.....

Man was it busy! Almost every dealer planning on heading to Pittsburgh was scouring the floor looking for anything even remotely decent to bring to that show.

The floor was very active, with plenty of "traffic" in the aisles. As with the just passed Westford Ma. show, plenty of collectors seemed to be hunting down circulated better date coins, looking to complete albums and such. More so than I've usually seen, and worthy of making a point of.

I was barely able to float around looking for any new coins. Picked up a little of this and that. I really didn't have time to leave my table, and had to skip out just after lunch.

I had a few board members stop by my table, which is always enjoyable.

I didn't notice anything else out of the ordinary for an otherwise very busy late summer show.