• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This time it was true, or nearly. by CaptBrian1

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I got it, a Bass Collection coin

Today FEDEX delivered my Bass Collection 1903 S $5 MS66. It is a stunning coin, so bright and lusterous, I feel it should be rechecked for a higher grade, but I bet that has been done at least once. I am going to put this on in the next show and do what I do best, show off. This one put a grin on my face, and along with a 1994 AGE $10 MS70, I can go to bed satisfied for the moment. My sagging Registry number was helped somewhat, but still more searching to do.

Capt. Brian

12999.JPG

See more journals by CaptBrian1

It has that nice air bubble in it. I bet you can move it around the case if you push on the case. This coin would look better in a new edge view case.

I own the 1964 25C PF70 W CAMEO that is in that type of case and has an air bubble but If I get it reholdered I think I will lose the W.

I kind of like the W on the case so I am stuck with the air bubble.

nice coin and good for you gold doesn't tarnish so the air will be of no consequence. :banana:

Thanx everyone, I am truely blessed with being able to join you folks in this rare look into history. I also enjoy looking at all of your collections. Keep on searchin'.

Capt. Brian