• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 CANADA SILVER MAPLE LEAF 25TH ANN.SET NGC EARLY RELEASES REVERSE PROOF 70 posted by DEBN08

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

THERE ARE ONLY 7 SETS OF THESE IN EXISTENCE IN THE NGC EARLY RELEASES REVERSE PROOF 70 PEDIGREE.CURRENTLY I OWN ALL 7 OF THOSE SETS.THERE WILL BE NO MORE FROM NGC SINCE JAN. 9TH WAS THE CUT OFF DATE.

THERE ARE ONLY 7 SETS OF THESE IN EXISTENCE IN THE NGC EARLY RELEASES REVERSE PROOF 70 PEDIGREE.CURRENTLY I OWN ALL 7 OF THOSE SETS.THERE WILL BE NO MORE FROM NGC SINCE JAN. 9TH WAS THE CUT OFF DATE.

See more journals by DEBN08

Is something worth more because it was graded first? I could have something in all my raw proof sets that is a 70UC and if graded would be the same as any other.

I refuse to pay a premium for something in a special holder. It is actually a Reverse proof 70 set. Check the total population.

Just my 2 cents :banana:

anyone have any thoughts?

There is no added value to an "early release" sticker. It is not a "pedigree". It's just a silly sticker that was designed as a hook tool for the grading services and your local TV Coin show.

One should concentrate on the coin and not the holder. Just my humble opinion.