• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airplanenut on the lamb?????

12 posts in this topic

Hey Jeremy,

What's all this talk on the PCGS forums about the Smithsonian. Something about the FBI, deleted threads, conspiracy????893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TRUTH

You're a good kid. Sometimes those PCGS folks are just a bunch or meenies. shocked.gif

TRUTH

PS- Hang out here more. We've seen how those 'other' folks treat Kieffer.

You're a good kid. Sometimes those PCGS folks are just a bunch or meenies. shocked.gif
They're not being mean--they just have no clue what's happening... frankly, almost no one has a clue what's happening--and as far as I'm concerned, it can stay that way.

TRUTH

PS- Hang out here more. We've seen how those 'other' folks treat Kieffer.

Now thats some good advice! From what I have seen on the "other" board, the self-serving discussions, pompous attitudes and consistent bad mouthing of other individuals are just a reflection of the “other” company that hosts it. Possessing the same, self-serving and pompous attitude as reflected in their own business practices. What else can you expect? I also enjoy the online coin critique that goes on. Grade, attribute and detect cleaned, counterfeit or AT material via jpeg images with absolute certainty. Very impressive.

but I will say all the ridiculous accusations are just that... people seem to have very active minds.

"Active" minds? At the PCGS boards? Hardly. 893whatthe.gif

jom

They're not being mean--they just have no clue what's happening... frankly, almost no one has a clue what's happening--and as far as I'm concerned, it can stay that way.

Speculation and wild stories always flourish with secrecy. thumbsup2.gif

but I will say all the ridiculous accusations are just that... people seem to have very active minds.

"Active" minds? At the PCGS boards? Hardly. 893whatthe.gif

jom

It`s called " This is your brain on drugs! " grin.gif

Or "......on pcgs slabs!" laugh.gif

Or worst yet, "This is your brain on David Hall!" 27_laughing.gif

SPEND TONS OF MONEY!!! foreheadslap.gif BE NUMBER ONE!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Leo