• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kryptonitecomics Full FUN show report.now with coin images

65 posts in this topic

Shane's shirt was surprisingly tame compared to last years. I was actually disappointed. The scrolling name tag was a nice touch though. Maybe next year you can get more special effects? Little twirling coins, flashing lights, maybe a noisemaker?

He can be the CAC logo mascot with a modified costume that doesn't cover his face.

Shane's shirt was surprisingly tame compared to last years. I was actually disappointed. The scrolling name tag was a nice touch though. Maybe next year you can get more special effects? Little twirling coins, flashing lights, maybe a noisemaker?

He can be the CAC logo mascot with a modified costume that doesn't cover his face.

The CAC logo often covers important information on the slab, so I don't see why the costume can't cover his face.

Shane, it was great to see you again, as always! And thanks for the report - cute coins by the way!
CUTE!!!!! Did she say CUTE!!!! Those are all manly and colorful and whatnot!!! There's no Cuting in numismatics!!! lol

Shane, that shirt was mega subdued from the pictures I saw of last years shirt! Great pickups by the way.