• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are there any BHNC, JRCS, or EAC members on the boards interested....

1 post in this topic

Are there any BHNC, JRCS, or EAC members on the boards interested in a smallish collection of bust half-dollars we recently took on? It is a group of 172 pieces dated 1814 through 1836 plus 1837,8,9, virtually all different Overton die-marriages, with a very few die-states thrown in.

Perhaps five grade only Fine, and perhaps five grade AU, with the vast majority VF-20 to EF-45.

As alluded in another thread, the consignor picked up maybe 85% of them from Stu Keen, with his flips, grades and attributions. Some coins were removed from slabs. Rarity ranges from R.1 through R.4+.

This is a strict consignment, so prices are not negotiable at this time, but we might be able to work in other small incentives ;) instead.

PM me your EMAIL address if interested, and more importantly your BHNC, JRCS or EAC membership number. The seller wishes to give priority to members in good standing of those associations. I will see how this shakes out before FUN, where the coins will be offered for sale to all.

I do have one BHNC guy coming into the shop tomorrow to take a look.

Thanks for reading!