• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My most recent numismatic addition...

9 posts in this topic

Recently I had the opportunity to pick up a rather difficult piece to find. Most are in tight hands and are highly valued by collectors...

552630-QDB%5C%27s%20Silver%20Dollars%20V.1.jpg

Now, I'm not a very active collector of silver dollars, but I love to read and to learn what I can about any series. This book is extraordinary and will serve for many years to come as a great reference for learning. In QDB's typical style, it is not a brief or terse work - 2 volumes and 3063 pages!

This came to me in Mint condition! (Published in 1993).

Got books? smile.gif

Hoot

Hoot,

I saw your post in the testing forum, I was gonna ask if it was for sale. Guess not frown.gif I've been looking for a copy. Your looks in pretty good condition.

Awesome pickup. Mine is autographed by Q David Bowers and on the first page of the Trade Dollar section he said to "have fun". Boy, have I ever! I've used it so much it's dog eared and battered. A fantastic book!

I also have the hard bound version.

Thanks for the tidbits of info TDN. Frankly, I was a bit surprised that the book was soft cover, but I should have known. Still, it is a worthy text and I'm sure to enjoy it for a long time to come.

Dave - sorry it isn't for sale. frown.gif Tough book to find. I found it on Abebooks. It was not cheap, but my investments in books pay off, more often than not, in the long-term.

Hoot

Those are GREAT books and I don't even collect dollars.

Too bad I sold my two to someone on the PCGS board a few years ago. Maybe I should have kept them...if they are going to be collectors items. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

jom