• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Almost a 68... posted by GSA_Gem_Quest

8 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Highest Graded Non-CC Morgan in the GSA Hard Pack

This beautiful Morgan received the highest grade of all the non-CC Morgan silver dollars in the GSA Hard Packs at MS67+ (plus). It is my understanding that the plus grade signifies that the coin is at the high end of its assigned grade, and close to the technical requirements for the next higher grade, in this case MS68. So close...but not quite.

I added this coin to my set today, and am inching ever closer to the coveted number one spot.

This beautiful Morgan received the highest grade of all the non-CC Morgan silver dollars in the GSA Hard Packs at MS67+ (plus). It is my understanding that the plus grade signifies that the coin is at the high end of its assigned grade, and close to the technical requirements for the next higher grade, in this case MS68. So close...but not quite.

I added this coin to my set today, and am inching ever closer to the coveted number one spot.

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/coins/SetListing.aspx?PeopleSetID=20538&Ranking=ngc

12465.jpg

See more journals by GSA_Gem_Quest

Very nice coin and congrats on the grade. Did you make it or buy it graded? I made some plus grades from my GSA submission at the ANA. They were some of the first graded with the plus designation. Again,,great coin and a good add to your collection