• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Questions/Concern about an ebay seller.

31 posts in this topic

I know in the past some have taken issue with Dave and his outspoken manner, but is there a point to dredging it up? What's done is done and we seem to have a kinder gentler Dave. I don't get it. I have had many good conversations with Dave and consider him a friend. I think we should let bygones be bygones and move forward; not dwell in the past.

George long time no talk? How are ya?

HC is fine with me for posting the links because I asked him for clearification as to which threads he was refering to. I don't think he did it in an attempt to insult me or anything, I believe HC is better than that. I didn't look at the threads yet because I wanted to respond first.

Like I said, many of my posts in those threads were made after I was personally "called out" and my reputation, mainly on eBay was attacked. I defended myself from that person and their BS accusations, they failed to accept that they made a horrible arguement that lacked reason, logic and validity. I have no problems with revealing a PM on the forum IF it is to defend my reputation. The guy obviously said what he did in a PM because he is a 9th grade keyboard warrior.

I am a fair person but I am very defensive. yes, I am VERY outspoken and I can speak harsh words at times. If I present a point and you believe me to be wrong, prove it and I will accept my fault. But if you blindly accuse me of BS or directly insult me, I am not one to back down. I'm no rocket scientist but I am reasonable, realistic, and logical. If someone is going to insult me or my character/reputation, they better have their ducks in a row because they will loose the arguement.

Enjoy the remainder of the Weekend.

-Dave