• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Used 2x2 binder sheets

5 posts in this topic

Looking for a decent quantity for a low price. Local dealers haven't had any in a while, and I'm too cheap to buy them new. Condition is not terribly important, but I'd rather not have to deal with anything that I need to put in the washing machine first!

I know someone out there has to have a bunch of these taking up space in a corner that they don't mind getting rid of :)

I bought some junk silver a few months ago and it came in 2x2's in the binder sheets. I hate those things and you can have them, it's only 3 sheets but if you want them PM me your address and I will ship them off to you, if not in the recycle bin they go.

Nick

Thank you to both Nick and Jonathan for some pages!

I am still looking for more pages...

Anyone have any of these in quantity 25 - 100 they would be willing to let go of?

Thanks!

Hi, I have 100 or so of Supersafe archival pages. These are new. They are non vinyl, and I highly recommend that you don't use soft vinyl pages. They can leach PVC in a very short time. I use the Supersafe ones myself, and while they are brittle, and will crack with use, they impart great peace of mind. The wholesaler now charges $87 for a box of 100, I would sell these @ $1 per page plus postage.

Best regards, Mark