• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: Large 1C, SLQ's , Commem, Mint & BEP Errors, HTT... Take A L@@K :)

1 post in this topic

27zadtd.jpg

1837 1C NGC MS62BN CAC N-13 @ $675.00 Shipped.

This N-13 variety Large Cent is far prettier then my pics in hand and has a really dreamy reverse for the nominal MS62 grade level. Most of the N-13's that I see at shows are raw CH BU UNC's in the $1-2K price point and have been clearly re-colored.

116m2z5.jpg

1939 Jefferson Nickel Broadstruck Mint Error NGC MS64 FS @ $450.00 Shipped.

This examples is a Uncentered Broadstrike which looks Off Center and also comes with Full Steps.

ehlxdz.jpg

1919 25C SLQ NGC MS64FH @ $995.00 Shipped.

This example has an Ultimate Full Head and in hand is incredibly cartwheel lustrous surfaces. It has dynamic bluish gray toning which offers explosive eye appeal.

b6ecg2.jpg

1918 Lincoln 50C "PQ" NGC MS64 OH @ $345.00 Shipped.

Another stunner light golden toned with abundant luster... As nice if not nicer then some the MS65's I've sold in the last year. You'd have to step up your budget to $575-650 to find an equal with a higher number on the slab label.

aff2u9.jpg

1837 Not One Cent , HT-37 / Low-23, Hard Times Token, Rarity-4, Copper, 28mm Diameter, VF-35 Details @ $225.00 Shipped.

This is the scarcest of the NOT ONE CENT tokens that are not so-called Charles Bushnell tokens. Unlike most NOT ONE CENT tokens which were struck by Scovill Manufacturing Company in Waterbury, Connecticut the HT-37 / Low-23 is one of two varieties created by John Gibbs of Belleville, New Jersey. Usually it comes very weakly struck and many times is found abused in some fashion along with the word NOT scratched out. The scarce HT-37 / Low-23 variety is identified by a large date and the absence of E PLURIBUS UNUM. All of the few examples that have come to market in the last 4 years have had some sort of environmental damage as does this specimen. Still very eye appealing as it's a extremely high grade VF near XF details example on which the coronet inscription UNITED is fully legible. As far as the scarcity of this token NGC's Grade Summery for well over a decade of grading HTT's is a mere 4 examples all between Fine to AU. Also both of John Ford's examples had issues and were the best he could locate in over 50 years of searching.

m8pwra.jpg

1950-A $5 Federal Reserve Note, FR-1962-E* Star Note, Gutter Fold, CGA MS64 @ $595.00 Shipped.

Extremely Rare UNC BEP Star Replacement Federal Reserve Note Error usually seen in grades around VF.

16jj0w0.jpg

1950-A $10 Federal Reserve Note, FR-2011-B, Dramatic BEP Foldover Error @ $850.00 Shipped.

Raw very crisp AU58PPQ looks GEM BU PPQ at first glance. Housed in a heavy weight Capitol acrylic screw down holder.

35bazaw.jpg

General Terms & Notes: PM me for more details -

Coins above will all ship at my expense.

Coins over $1K will be mailed via USPS Registered Mail Insured -or- Next Day Air Insured.

Coins less then $1K will be mailed via 1st Class USPS Mail Insured w/ Delivery Confirmation.

All tracking info will be forwarded once in transit.

Payment Options = USPS or Bank Money Order, Cashiers Check, Personal Check, E Check, & Paypal (no fee % up-charge).

Trades at times depending on if of interest to me may be considered. Items such as select AU or higher 19Th and (pre 1948) 20Th Century Mint Errors, Hard Times Tokens, & AU58FH Standing Liberty Quarters, etc.

All Checks must clear prior to shipment.

7 Day full refund minus any associated shipping charges.

2sbokn5.jpgpiggy-bank.jpg

Extended terms available if your Piggy Bank is skinny, or hurt and healing?

As I can also offer extended 30-60-90 day terms, 1/3 down, no refund on layaway option.

A Reasonable Offer May Be Accepted on some items... the Key Word is Reasonable.

Full detailed in hand description on any of the item along with larger images available at request.

I'd greatly appreciate that posting of your most recent acquisition purchased from me on any forum board isn't done until the ink on the check is dry and you've happily received it.

I place a "On Hold" for three days max without a deposit on any item for members I've never dealt with, however if after this time period complete lack of responsive communication occurs, I reserve the right to offer the item to another active member.

Many Thanx in Advance! oarm2e.jpg