• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chinese Panda Coin Collector posted by M. AKHTAR

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

http://www.facebook.com/ChinesePandaCoinCollectors

i made a page where all collectors can meet , share , sell or trade coins around world who don't have NGC. Also about other rear Chinese modern coins.

12380.JPG

See more journals by M. AKHTAR

I also started collecting Chinese gold Pandas last year. I have a five year run 2008-2012 of the 1/20th OZ series but have yet to certify them. I will probably do this sometime next year but no rush. I also like the series because of the changing obverse design each year combined with the consistent obverse "temple" reverse. The tiny size of the 1/20th oz fits my budget plus as with my 3 cent silver collection, I am a fan of smaller coins. This Panda series plus the $5 US Commemorative Unc. Gold are the only modern coins I collect at present, with the final benefits being that I now have a small position in gold plus its still fun to get coins from the mint in the mail (reminds me of my childhood collecting days).

Cheers ! RichH