• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The dow is down 300--post a coin you lost money on!

34 posts in this topic

I eagerly await enlightened responses to help me understand the relationship between a 1 day stock index price shift and the value of any coin.

Carl

There isn't any correlation, and there isn't intended to be. The thread is an excuse to post coins with a similar theme. The OP was using a clever hook to bring the theme to light.

And, he was making a tongue in cheek reference to a string of recent posts where completely unrelated topics were used to generate a theme for posting coins. Such as "It's election day, post such and such".

If there is a relationship (and I realize I am stretching for this), it would likely be an inverse relationship between the value of a stock and the value of a silver/gold coin...

I eagerly await enlightened responses to help me understand the relationship between a 1 day stock index price shift and the value of any coin.

Carl

There isn't any correlation, and there isn't intended to be. The thread is an excuse to post coins with a similar theme. The OP was using a clever hook to bring the theme to light.

And, he was making a tongue in cheek reference to a string of recent posts where completely unrelated topics were used to generate a theme for posting coins. Such as "It's election day, post such and such".

Bingo! Thank you very much, Sir. :)

Carl

1+