• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1917 SLQ

37 posts in this topic

Yes. In the case of this coin being 62 it is probably something like album friction not circulation wear. Of course you have to view the coin in hand as it is not uncommon for the high points to tone due to the contact with surfaces such as album pages ect.

I ended up keeping the coin. I like the gold toning and it is pleasing to my eye.

Anyway, here's a pic of the Eagle's under belly. I was looking at the thigh area and tail feathers as wear.

This is the first and only SLQ I own so I'm definitely interested in more experienced collectors thoughts

DSC_0106.jpg

I'm new, Stacking possibly? slider? BTW, that wouldn't bother me at all, I like it very much

Yeah, I like her too. I've been looking at a lot SLQ's since I bought this one and have seen many light strikes in this grade and in 63/4 as well. I still think this one has some wear but the over all eye appeal make her a keeper to me! (thumbs u