• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On A NEW MISSION posted by Six Mile Rick

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

What are the chances of starting a "NEW" State Quarter Set???

Friends, I am in the middle of a crackdown on grading Mint State Quarters with VARIETIES!! As we only have a couple listed with most that were found not listed yet I need to find out how many it takes for variety grades to become authentic. Once we get that situated Stuart and I will find out how many varieties it takes to actually start a Full State Quarter Set--"Proof,MS,SMS,including Varieties". I am already thinking that this will end up being one of the largest modern coin sets to date. When others start getting their variety coins graded there will be a boatload of variety coins for this set.

Sounds like a fun goal to me that may be worth the investment. If anything we should add to the top pops in the MS set and that will be a fun adventure by itself.

HAPPY COIN COLLECTING

See more journals by Six Mile Rick

Hey Rick,

Great idea....I thought I should let you know that me and my family just got back from a 7 day cruise on carnival (dream) and had to stay at sea for 24 hrs because of Sandy.... WOW what a ride the last two days was rough and when I say rough I mean 25-35 foot seas...People were sleeping with life jackets on...Very scary...But we made it home and all is well....Now back to life, work and coin collecting.........We had to stay on the water for another 24 hours because it was to dangerous to port!!!! Shane.....